What Should I Do to Getting Healthy and Thick Hair?
It’s easy to think that the secret to having thick and healthy hair is a time-consuming ritual that requires more time, money, and efforts than we could really afford. But in reality, it’s not that hard to get the luscious locks we so envy in others. So what should we do to get healthy and thick hair? It’s easy. All we need to do is to take good care of our hair for it to become thick and healthy in no time.
Hair Care Tips for Thicker, Healthier Hair
1. Wash your hair 2-3x a week:
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to wash your hair every day. In fact, doing that damages your hair much quicker than if you do it 2-3x in a week. This is because our hair has natural oils meant to condition and protect our hair, and washing it too often can wash away these helpful natural oils. Minimizing the frequency of washing your hair will let these oils do their jobs for healthier hair.
2. Choose the right products:
Using hair products that are not fit for our hair types can damage it. We must learn to choose which ones to use, and even consider going for natural hair care products. While commercial products advertise different wonderful results for your hair, they often have ingredients that can wash away your natural oils and leave your hair looking dull and frayed.
Using natural products made from herbs, oils, and creams will make an obvious difference because they nourish your hair instead of stripping it of its natural oils.
3. Spoil your hair:
You don’t need to spend money on a hair care treatment that could just end up damaging your hair even more. There are several home remedies for your hair that are easy to prepare and do wonders for thicker, healthier hair.
You’ll be amazed at how many hair treatments you can make from things you find inside your home. Health care ingredients that you can find around your home include:
• Eggs – they give our hair a protein treatment that will let us enjoy stronger and thicker hair. Eggs are the best ingredient for protein hair care.
• Olive Oil – adds body to your hair in addition to softening and strengthening them.
• Avocado- the vitamin E in this fruit can make your hair shaft healthier, and it also moisturizes and gives body to your hair.
• Castor Oil – this helps make hair thicker, protects against hair fall, and its vitamin E and fatty acids promote hair growth.